PDA

View Full Version : Warfaze - Shadhikar (Music VDO)

gm_bayzid
04-11-2006, 03:51 PM
Hi Friends,

Download Warfaze Music VDO Shadhikar... Nice VDO with Balam in Vocal (originalllly it was Sunjay Bhai)... listen to it... and hope you'll love it... will come with some more VDOs soon... till then Keep Rocking @ BT

kaiserh
04-13-2006, 03:37 AM
hear about this band but never seen them,or know who they are,thanks a lot

gm_bayzid
04-14-2006, 12:35 AM
hear about this band but never seen them,or know who they are,thanks a lot

Man you havn't heard Warfaze before... you missed something... liste t this song... and then I'll upload some more Warfaze VDOs' for you... they are the master of Rock Music in BD... thay are the reason behind all these UG bands today... Rock with Warfaze...

kaiserh
04-14-2006, 07:24 PM
Man you havn't heard Warfaze before... you missed something... liste t this song... and then I'll upload some more Warfaze VDOs' for you... they are the master of Rock Music in BD... thay are the reason behind all these UG bands today... Rock with Warfaze...

I have heard their music ,back in early 90's,they are very good,never seen them or know how they look like,this is the first time,thanks for the vdo,will sure appreciate if you upload more vdo's.I am seeding it right now,but dont think anyone downloading.

thanks again and looking forward for more.

gm_bayzid
04-15-2006, 12:55 AM
Ha ha... yeah no one is downloading anymore... I'll upload more VDOs soon... Thanks... enjoy...

zali1
04-22-2006, 05:44 PM
haha thank you bhai i will do it dont wory bhai you did a gr888 job

gm_bayzid
04-23-2006, 09:10 AM
haha thank you bhai i will do it dont wory bhai you did a gr888 job

Nice Cute SMILE... :bestwishe