User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Abritti (recitation of Bangla kobita)

Abritti (recitation of Bangla kobita)

Here comes a nice recitation of some famous poems by popular writer. It is recited by Mariyam Mannan. Here is 4 poems. Hope you will like it!

File info:

mp3 (224 kbps)
    duration: 11 miutes
    size: 12 MB
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. 5 Latest Threads by TeolABM

Collapse/Expand

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The post is really good, no doubt. But I am not going to download it from TeolABM anymore. Because He always puts his name in the drama or movie, whatever it it. & looks reall nasty.Even its more nasty than any add. Its really really funny, TeolAMB is trying to alive by putting his name in movie file, yes boss. I wish, you can do that. I am scarying about this audio file, if he puts his voice in it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    funny comments!

how many of my releases you have downloaded? i released nearly a several hundreds stuffs here! did you watch all of them?

thanks for your comments!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really funny. I don know how many post you have. I am not regular in BT. I have got lots of stuff from one of the best BT member "bd3000" ( look at the ip). He (bd3000) is very close to me. I watch it many times. Its better to watch add rather than your name.
    keep trying!!

Ex-Web Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by chemical_ale
    Really funny. I don know how many post you have. I am not regular in BT. I have got lots of stuff from one of the best BT member "bd3000" ( look at the ip). He (bd3000) is very close to me. I watch it many times. Its better to watch add rather than your name.
    keep trying!!
    Ahh....that's what i called real sense of humor.dude,only 13 posts,and you start criticizing !!

This is really a great opportunities you've got,maybe you are on local network with bd3000 bro,and you don't have to download a lot as you're getting lots of BT stuffs from him.

I'm wondering why don't you start seeding those files !!! look at your ratio bro,
    if you think BT is your site,then it's your responsibility.

Am i Wrong ?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isinpt
    Ahh....that's what i called real sense of humor.dude,only 13 posts,and you start criticizing !!
    This is really a great opportunities you've got,maybe you are on local network with bd3000 bro,and you don't have to download a lot as you're getting lots of BT stuffs from him.
    I'm wondering why don't you start seeding those files !!! look at your ratio bro,
    Am i Wrong ?
    wow! what a fantastic partner!!! I said, I am not regular in BT. It was not my point. Just look some of the post of TeolABM, you will get the real thing what I said. If I don d/l & watch then How do I make a reply or post? It seems to me that you are trying to take some color at your nose by using your long ugly nose, looks awesome dude!!!!
    Anyway, your comment does not make any sense at all, but good trying dude!! keep trying!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    wow! what a fantastic partner!!! I said, I am not regular in BT. It was not my point. Just look some of the post of TeolABM, you will get the real thing what I said. If I don d/l & watch then How do I make a reply or post? It seems to me that you are trying to take some color at your nose by using your long ugly nose, looks awesome dude!!!!
    Anyway, your comment does not make any sense at all, but good trying dude!! keep trying!!
    chemical_ale, i took your complain lightly and tried to easy the situation. but your are now breaking the rules of BT using offensive words towards another member. what do you mean by those bold and color words? i told you that i released at least several hundreds stuffs here in BT and I olny put my nick on a few releases, 2 or 3. you cannot complain that all my releases contains my name, even in my audio releases you would find my voice. it's not justice. if you are honoest name the files that contains my signature on.

at this point i request you to abstain from any kind of offensive or unnecessary arguments. keep the discussion clean and healthy, so other members may gain from it.

Ex-Web Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

My mistake boss, accept my apology.i never wanted to hurt anyone's feeling here and nor was trying to give you any lecture or advice.
    thanks for giving me an idea about my nose

Retired Mod
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dude,even before, u made some negative comments against BT members and admin team.stop it at once.if u dont like BT,mods,releasers very good.everyone has different tastes. dont come here and dont download our releases.

Teol bhai is a gr8 releaser in BT and respectable mod as well.isinpt bhai also brings wonderful and uncommon stuffs for us.and u r talking harshly with 0.3 ratio :rolleyes:

if we see one more faltoo comment from u in any thread ever, we will ban u forever and may be ur IP too. so dont do that for the sake ur fren at least.

thanks for understanding :)

Retired Mod
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by isinpt
    Am i Wrong ?
    isinpt bhai, thanks for ur post.

~Inactive Member~
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The post is really good, no doubt. But I am not going to download it from TeolABM anymore. Because He always puts his name in the drama or movie, whatever it it. & looks reall nasty.Even its more nasty than any add. Its really really funny, TeolAMB is trying to alive by putting his name in movie file, yes boss. I wish, you can do that. I am scarying about this audio file, if he puts his voice in it!
    what's wrong with it !!!.. if TeolABM(or anyone else) puts his name in his release? i don't get anything wrong.........
    everybody should be careful before making this sort of comment.......coz i think majority BT members like and respect each other very much. this sort of remarks hurt our feelings......

Inquisitive
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should appreciate all the seeders; at least we can sense our Bangladeshi culture even though we are far away from Bangladesh. Doesn’t matter it contain any signature or not.

Anyway I want to say THANKS to all BT seeders.

You guys really deserve it.....

Inquisitive
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Abritti (recitation of Bangla kobita)

ami Mariyam Mannan er kobita gulo download korte anek bar chesta korechhi,hochchhena.jodi abritti guli mail karen asesh upokar hoy.anmar mail id indwb@yahoo.com

Gold Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Family Re: Abritti (recitation of Bangla kobita)

Teol Bhaaii or some one,seed pleaseeeeeeee !:puppy dog eyes::puppy dog eyes:

Regards
    Babu
    Delray Beach,FL
    :good luck::good luck::good luck::good luck:Long Live BT !:good luck::good luck::good luck::good luck:
    Regards
    Babu
    Boca Raton,FL

BT * Releaser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Re: Abritti (recitation of Bangla kobita)

seed plzzzzzzzzzzzz:waiting::waiting:
    ডownload কarar পor, ছুটিয়ে সeed কarun & টhanks বutton পress কorte ভুলবেন না কিন্তু u under C<C camera . ফakibaji করলে কিন্তু পস্তাবেন